What is SR&ED?
The Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Grant Program is a federal tax incentive program designed to encourage Canadian businesses of all sizes and in all sectors to conduct research and development (R&D) in Canada. The program is administered by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), which delivers SR&ED grant tax incentives in a timely, consistent and predictable manner, while encouraging businesses to prepare their claims in compliance with Canada’s tax laws and the CRA’s policies and procedures.
How we can help?
At Sabeeh Naseer, Chartered Professional Accountant, we work with our clients to help prepare and optimize their SR&ED claims. This includes:
- Prepare the necessary tax return in New Westminster and schedule to ensure your return is optimized
- Develop and review your project descriptions to ensure that is in compliance with CRA standards
- Assist in CRA Technical and Financial Reviews
Benefits of SR&ED grant tax incentives:
- You can share your SR&ED expenditures and also deduct them versus your current-year revenue or maintain them and also subtract them in the future year.
- You can make the SR&ED investment tax debt and utilize it to decrease your revenue tax obligation payable. Sometimes, the Canada Profits Firm can refund the remaining ITC.
Sabeeh Naseer is an SR&ED consulting firm with a high success rate in filling a lot of claims. We help our customers with tax returns in New Westminster. Contact us now to claim for SR&ED and get your tax return.